We’re right here to greatly help amount your playing industry. Invest the component in high-level tasks in recreations or even the arts, you are entitled to ACU’s Elite Athlete and Performer Program (EAPP).
Find out more about EAPP advantages and services, look at your eligibility and discover just how to use.
Motivating quality with all the EAPP
As being a member that is founding of Elite Athlete Friendly University contract, we welcome all candidates to your Elite Athlete and Performer Program (EAPP). We couldn’t be prouder of our EAPP pupils.
What’s the EAPP?
The Elite Athlete and Performer Program (EAPP) is made to provide students that are top sporting or creative performers the various tools they should attain stability across their active and lives that are academic.
This system includes a variety of advantages, including:
- modification facets to your entry rating
- early timetabling
- educational help (deferred exams, extensions, unique factors)
- use of travel grants and scholarships.
This system is administered annually, so all EAPP pupils need certainly to re-apply each 12 months to keep access in their research.
You are able to discover more by visiting elite athlete and support that is performer.
Am I entitled to the EAPP?
We encourage people active in an extensive variety of sub-elite to eliteessaywriters.com/paper-checker log in elite sporting and artistic procedures to utilize for the EAPP. If you’re unsure about your elite discipline or level, we nevertheless encourage one to use. You have to have completed A tac that is relevant, VTAC, QTAC) application to be able to use.
Elite athlete meaning
You’re considered an elite athlete in the event that you’ve been recognized as such by among the after organisations:
- the Australian Institute of Sport
- a situation institute or academy of sport
- a appropriate national or state sporting relationship, of that you are a definite user e.g. Cricket Australia, Diving Queensland, Victorian Football League (VFL). Sigue leyendo Help degree i will be at the very top athlete or performer